Business is really about people…
The Venture Up experience is successful with all types of work groups and industsries:
Work Groups: Intact teams, extended teams, virtual teams, union and non-union teams.
Industries: Federal and State government, information technology, consumer products, financial services, energy and natural resources, biotech and healthcare.
Venture Up programs combine well with existing corporate training programs such as Total Quality Management, Myers-Briggs, DISC, Strength Finders, Flat: The New Black and Lean Principles, or may be designed to focus on specific areas, such as the following:
- TEAM SUPPORT:Maintaining it for the long run
- DIVERSITY:Benefits for the whole team
- COMMUNICATION & COACHING:Improving skills for team efficiency
- CHANGE:Breaking way to new opportunities
- TRUST & ETHICS:Building and maintaining it
- CREATIVITY:Defining goals to find ideas
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT:Healthy vs unhealthy
- LEADERSHIP:vs management
- BUSINESS ETIQUETTE:For everyone’s success
- BREAKING DOWN SILOS:Respect, alignment and solution oriented
- IMPACTING OTHERS:Seeing the larger picture