' Field & Indoor Games | Team Building Activities & Techniques

Building Team Relationships

Latest News  …… View our Videos 

Venture Up began in 1983 and became the first company ever devoted to building team relationships. We pioneered the “team building industry,” as it is often called, and others followed our lead. Today, we are at the forefront helping companies create a happy workplace with productive employees who love their jobs. Employee engagement is a priority for all successful companies, and our inclusive events are designed to connect your team, build trust and internal brand loyalty. The thread that links company, employee and community relationships is a commitment to social responsibility. Whatever your program — whether you’re training staff or trying to inspire your team at meetings or training sessions, Venture Up is on board with you to honor your valued employees and enrich your corporate culture.

~ ~ ~

Perhaps we’ve met before … here?

Or was it here?

~ ~ ~

Venture Up has worked as consultants in the U.S. and abroad for businesses, sports teams, military staff, government agencies and small firms. We have a steady stream of repeat clients who keep us innovative and busy.

Our clients are our greatest promoters, proving word of mouth is still the greatest form of advertising. Take a look at our client list and we will give you recent references from any industry.

Many of our clients have been with us for decades.

Who hires us?

Corporate groups comprise about 80 percent of our business. The remaining 20 percent includes government branches, such as the military, school administrators, federal agencies, and professional associations. We’ve worked with the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and U.S. Special Forces, leading multi-national firms and small businesses.

Venture Up has a long-standing track record working with list firms, such as the time-honored Fortune 500, and with people reflecting diversity in many forms. Group sizes range from 7 to 1,000 or more. Most groups, however, range from 20 to 100, of all professional levels, such as the top brass, warehouse staff, sales and service teams and the frontline. 

JD Power logoMany of our clients are also winners of the J. D. Power & Associates Award in customer service, and this legendary global marketing firm is also on our client list.

Venture Up has a long-standing track record working with list firms, such as the time-honored Fortune 500, and with people reflecting diversity in many forms. Group sizes range from 7 to 1,000 or more. Most groups range from 20 to 100, of all professional levels — such as the top brass, warehouse staff, sales and service teams and the frontline.

Customer Service Experts

Venture Up staff return calls immediately and generally delivers proposals the day you call. We work on short notice or plan months ahead. You can expect us to handle the details and stay in touch, so you have the peace of mind and freedom to tend to other matters of the business meeting or event. Our aim is to exceed your expectations, and history shows we can. When customers score high in customer service, they expect the same from who they hire. Venture Up thrives on repeat clients because “We deliver,” says David Lengyel, managing director and co-founder.

Innovation

Repeat clients make up the bulk of our business, so we are constantly driven toward innovation to meet clients’ ever-changing needs. We design our programs to be thought-provoking, while fun, festive and interactive. Cooperation is the key to success, and when building bonds of trust, success often comes quicker.

Our clients take building relationships seriously, but also know they need to keep it fun. When team members interact on a personal level, they build bonds of trust. Sharing ideas becomes easier and creativity flows. It takes a team to build a strong corporate culture, and if leaders are willing to step back and let the team roll, the experience will transcend to the workplace and enrich the company culture.

US Duns #148821721