Norfolk Team Building Events & Activities
Venture Up is the nation’s leader in creative team building activities and events. Since 1983, more than 250,000 have been part of our team building experience. We work with businesses, large and small, and with people of all shapes, sizes and cultural backgrounds. Our staff is highly experienced working in multicultural settings.
Venture Up staff return calls immediately and deliver proposals within 24 hours. We work on short notice, or plan months ahead. You can expect us to handle the details and stay in touch, so you have peace of mind and the freedom to tend to other matters of your team building event. Our aim is to exceed your expectations, and history shows we can.
About 80 percent of our team building business involves corporate clients, who prove that word of mouth is the greatest advertising. We also work with many government and non-profit groups; school districts, charities, and federal agencies, such as the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and U.S. Special Forces.
Many of our team building clients are also winners of the J. D. Power & Associates Award — and J. D. Power & Associates itself is on our client list. Venture Up also has a long-standing track record working with Fortune 100 firms, and with people of all shapes, sizes, physical abilities and cultural backgrounds. Team Building groups range in sizes range from 8 to 1,000 or more. US Duns # 148821721
Since a high percentage of our business is generated from repeat clients and referrals, we are driven towards innovation. We’re constantly developing new methods and programs to present fresh, creative activities in every corporate program. Team building activities today are not considered a luxury, but essential in maintaining work relationships and strengthening the corporate culture.
5 Fun Facts about Norfolk-Virginia Beach
- Norfolk is nicknamed "Tree City" because of its abundunce of trees and flowers.
- Strategic Games is Venture Up's most popular team building activity in Norfolk, but Game On is number one for Virginia Beach.
- About 10 years ago the city placed life-size and larger mermaids throughout the town and inspired artists to decorate them. Some are still around if you look hard enough.
- Naval Station Norfolk is the largest naval station in the world and offers public tours of its aircraft and ships.
- The Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway begins in Norfolk.