Park City Team Events
Corporate team building activities and events in Park City are held at resorts, public parks, or the famous historic town center. Strategic Games is a flexible program model for inside or outside team activities. The Amazing Race is popular in the warmer months.
Venture Up began in 1983 and more than 250,000 people have been part of our team building experience. We are the top team building provider, and work with teams of all shapes and sizes and cultural backgrounds.
Focus on Customers
Venture Up staff return calls immediately and deliver proposals within 24 hours. We work on short notice, or plan months ahead. You can expect us to handle the details and stay in touch, so you have peace of mind and the freedom to tend to other matters of your team building event. Our aim is to exceed your expectations, and history shows we can.
About 80 percent of our team building business involves corporate clients, who prove that word of mouth is the greatest advertising. We also work with many government and non-profit groups; school districts, charities, and federal agencies, such as the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and U.S. Special Forces.
Many of our team building clients are also winners of the J. D. Power & Associates Award — and J. D. Power & Associates itself is on our client list. Venture Up also has a long-standing track record working with Fortune 100 firms, and with people of all shapes, sizes, physical abilities and cultural backgrounds. Team Building groups range in sizes range from 8 to 1,000 or more. US Duns #148821721
With a high percentage of our team building business generated from repeat clients and referrals, we are driven towards innovation. We’re constantly developing new methods and programs to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients, especially in the new economy. In these changing times, team building activities are not a luxury but essential in moving teams forward with shared conviction and purpose.
VENTURE UP Team Building – Park City
801-649-6631 / 888-305-1065
5 Fun Facts about Park City
- In 1860 a new Pony Express route passed by the old stone house along what is now I-80, inspiring the Kimball Brothers to begin a stage coach route between Park City to Salt Lake City, aptly named Kimb
- Strategic Games is the most popular team building program for Venture Up in Park City.
- In 1908, the iconic McPolin Barn on Route 224 was built from recycled timber salvaged from an old tailings mill. Each timber is fit together without the use of nails.
- Park City area athletes won 14 of the 28 U.S. medals at the Sochi Olympics.
- China Bridge, the parking garage over Swede Alley, is named for the for bypass used in the old days to bypass Chinatown, home of the Chinese workers. Swede Alley is named for the Swedish immigrants wh