Los AngelEs Team Building Events
Fun team building events and Los Angeles go hand in hand. Since 1983, Venture Up has provided hundreds of team building activities and events for L.A. groups — on campus, at the beach, and fine hotels in the fabled city. Whether teams are working on process improvement, celebrating record sales, are gathering for a community service event, Venture Up is ready to help you make your mark.
Venture Up staff return calls immediately and deliver proposals within a few hours. We work on short notice, or plan months ahead. You can expect us to handle the details and stay in touch, so you have peace of mind and the freedom to tend to other matters of your team building event. Our aim is to exceed your expectations, and history shows we can.
About 80 percent of our team building business involves corporate clients, who prove that word of mouth is the greatest advertising. We also work with many government and non-profit groups; school districts, charities, and federal agencies, such as the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and U.S. Special Forces.
Many of our team building clients are also winners of the J. D. Power & Associates Award — and J. D. Power & Associates itself is on our client list. Venture Up also has a long-standing track record working with Fortune 100 firms, and with people of all shapes, sizes, physical abilities and cultural backgrounds. Team Building groups range in sizes range from 8 to 1,000 or more. US Duns # 148821721
5 Fun Facts about Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills was once a lima bean ranch.
- It is illegal to drive 2,000 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard.
- Santa Monica Pier was originally designed to protect a sewage pipe that dumped treated sewage into the ocean.
- In 1892, oil was discovered near what is now Dodger Stadium. By 1923 Los Angeles produced one-quarter of the world’s oil.
- Strategic Games is the most popular team building event in Los Angeles.