Buffalo Team Building Events
Creative team building in Buffalo begins with Venture Up. Buffalo team building activities and events generally take place at fine hotels downtown, at nearby Niagra Falls, or public parks in the warmer months. Since 1983, Venture Up has injected fun into corporate team building programs for clients of all professional levels. More than 250,000 people have been part of the Venture Up experience. Today, we are the leading provider of team building events in the U.S. and abroad.
Popular Buffalo team events include Bike Building for Charity, the Amazing Race and Nascar-racing (kind of). Our corporate teams come in all shapes, sizes and backgrounds. We also offer team training in diversity and inclusion with a staff seasoned in multicultural settings.
Buffalo Customer Service
Venture Up staff return calls for team building Buffalo immediately and deliver proposals within a few hours. We work on short notice, or plan months ahead. You can expect us to handle the details and stay in touch, so you have the peace of mind and the freedom to tend to other matters of your team building event. Our aim is to exceed your expectations, and history shows we can.
About 80 percent of our team building in Buffalo and around the world business involves corporate clients, who prove that word of mouth is the greatest advertising. We also work with many government and non-profit groups; school districts, charities, and federal agencies, such as the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and U.S. Special Forces.
Many of our team building clients are also winners of the J. D. Power & Associates Award — and J. D. Power & Associates itself is on our client list. Venture Up also has a long-standing track record working with Fortune 100 firms, and with people of all shapes, sizes, physical abilities and cultural backgrounds. Team Building groups range in sizes range from 8 to 1,000 or more. US Duns # 148821721
5 Fun Facts about Buffalo
- Buffalo’s Turkey Trot began in 1896 and is the longest running footrace in America, inspiring similar races nationwide.
- Built in 1896, the Ellicott Square Building on Main Street was once the largest office building in the world.
- Millionaires Row on Delaware Avenue got its name from the huge number of rich guys living on the street in the early 1900s, when Buffalo had more millionaires per capita than any other city in the nat
- Expect a fine of $25 can if you are caught flirting in public on Buffalo streets.
- Strategic Games is the most popular team building event in Buffalo.